VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I've been googling around for a solution to my problem but I was ultimately unable to find one. Here's it is:
    I've registered myself on a betting site just to watch live streams I can't watch anywhere else on the internet (had to deposit 10€ but that's still worth it). What I didn't know was, that it's impossible to watch the video fullscreen. It's just a tiny little box which can be enlarged only a bit. I also believe it's a flash video format.
    So, is it even possible by any means to watch the stream at a fullscreen or at least at a decent resolution? I've already tried to use smaller desktop resolution to make the video bigger but that actually only made all livestreams stop loading (I mean seriously, how can they know what resolution am I using and that I've changed it?).
    I figured out that I might have to record the stream first and then watch it live via for example VLC player. If it's so, can anyone recommend a software I should use or some kind of a walkthrough to resole my issue?

Thanks a lot for any help :)
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can try using stream capture software like Download Helper in FireFox. But many streams are protected so that won't work. Or try Orbit Downloader, especially the old version 2.8.1.4. Or RTMPExplorer. But a small frame video is going to look very fuzzy if you blow it up to full screen.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hey,
    thanks for your fast response! I've tried rtmpexplorer and the streams indeed didn't load up, so I guess you're right about them being protected. Orbit downloader only downloaded the .asp file. I guess I gotta get the video link somehow cuz linking just the address in the browser tab obviously isn't enough.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Window too small ... in mozilla firefox > view > zoom > zoom in (ctrl++)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Bjs View Post
    Window too small ... in mozilla firefox > view > zoom > zoom in (ctrl++)
    No, it's not possible to zoom in the window where the stream is :(
    Quote Quote