VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay tested my Clips with Power Director 10 Ultra now and guess what? Smart Rendering is working perfectly with my Canon M41 material. So the reason for this problem was: The Trial Version seems not to support any SVRT because of the watermark. It took me a long time research on their homepage to find that out though. I guess more people would buy Power Director if they could check BEFORE buy if the Software works with their material. I had luck with my Canon.

So my experience so far: Power Director 10 Ultra (Deluxe does NOT support it) is the only Programm on the market that has a useful smart encoding support for AVCHD files. At least for the moment. Magix, Nero, Pinnacle, Sony... did not work for me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by fox86 View Post
    Okay tested my Clips with Power Director 10 Ultra now and guess what? Smart Rendering is working perfectly with my Canon M41 material. So the reason for this problem was: The Trial Version seems not to support any SVRT because of the watermark. It took me a long time research on their homepage to find that out though. I guess more people would buy Power Director if they could check BEFORE buy if the Software works with their material. I had luck with my Canon.

So my experience so far: Power Director 10 Ultra (Deluxe does NOT support it) is the only Programm on the market that has a useful smart encoding support for AVCHD files. At least for the moment. Magix, Nero, Pinnacle, Sony... did not work for me.
    Great information, almost works for me, however If I trim the beginning of a clip the smart rendering would stop at that point and it would start the regular re-encoding. Not sure if you had this problem.
    Quote Quote