VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have an XFX GeForce 8200 Motherboard, an XFX GeForce 9500GT Video Card. I want to use the HDMI port on the motherboards integreted video card for my TV, and I want to use the DVI port on the PCI Card for my monitor. I am using Windows XP, is there any way to run both cards at once? I have updated drivers for the motherboard but it appears that XP doesn't even see the motherboards video card. Any help would be great, Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Go into your MB bios and see if the igp has been disabled,some MB do that by default when an external video card has been plugged in,enable it if that's the case.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Well, we decided that the motherboard has DVI and HDMI both so we took the PCI card out. The DVI is displaying to my monitor no problem but the HDMI is still not working, If the HDMI is plugged in when I boot up neither the TV or the Monitor have any display. This should be working right? Both ports are on the same card. Is it a problem with XP?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Check with the nvidia control panel in your start menu and there should be a setting to output the hdmi and dvi as cloned or extended.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote