VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    someone knows what the best and most simple way is to add external (srt) subtitles to a BDMV+CERTIFICATE Blu-Ray folder structure? I want to end result to be BDMV+CERTIFICATE folder again because I want to burn it on a BD-R.

thxz
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    If you just have a single film with no menus you could use tsmuxer to re-author it. I don't know if tsmuxer accepts SRT subtitles as input, but it may. If you have a film with menus and possibly extras then it is much more complex and someone else will have to tell you what to do. I only know how to add subtitles to existing DVDs and I honestly don't know if equivalent tools even exist for BluRay discs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can convert your SRT to SUP with easySUP. Open the result in BDSup2Sub to test it's okay and to view it. And if necessary, resize and reposition.

Then load the playlist file (mpls) of the main movie in tsMuxer and add the new SUP file. Remux to Blu-ray. Again, as jman says, there will be no menus.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tsmuxergui will accept srt subs and convert them them will authoring to blu-ray/avchd.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fritzi93 View Post
    Then load the playlist file (mpls) of the main movie in tsMuxer
    I ve noticed that some of my BDMV\PLAYLIST directories has a lot of .mpls files. How do I know which is the right one?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by THX-UltraII View Post
    Originally Posted by fritzi93 View Post
    Then load the playlist file (mpls) of the main movie in tsMuxer
    I ve noticed that some of my BDMV\PLAYLIST directories has a lot of .mpls files. How do I know which is the right one?

Use BDinfo to find out what each *.mpls points to. Or extract main movie with Clown_BD, the result will have only one playlist file. Note that loading the *.mpls into tsMuxer will also load chapter timings, not so if you select the *.m2ts.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote