VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't updated to the latest, recently released version yet. When I updated to the prior version, the opening ImgBurn default mode somehow shifted from 'Build Mode' to the 'E-Z Mode Picker.' This is fine, as that would certainly be my 2nd. choice for a Mode default, but it happens that 'Build' Mode is what I'm using like 90 % of the time with this program. I went all through the ImgBurn Settings pages a few times, but any checkbox that may control this option has so far eluded me. Just out of curiosity, where am I missing this setting . . . or is it something that is only set in the Registry ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    I haven't updated to the latest, recently released version yet. When I updated to the prior version, the opening ImgBurn default mode somehow shifted from 'Build Mode' to the 'E-Z Mode Picker.' This is fine, as that would certainly be my 2nd. choice for a Mode default, but it happens that 'Build' Mode is what I'm using like 90 % of the time with this program. I went all through the ImgBurn Settings pages a few times, but any checkbox that may control this option has so far eluded me. Just out of curiosity, where am I missing this setting . . . or is it something that is only set in the Registry ?
    Seeker47,

At top select Tools drop down, from drop down select Settings there use the Events tab. Under On StartUp, Set Program Mode has drop down list, select Build.

rcubed
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @rcubed,

Ah, kept on missing that corner of Settings. Thanx.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    @rcubed,

Ah, kept on missing that corner of Settings. Thanx.
    Seeker47,
    No problem, I have problems finding some of the options. There are a lot of features packed into LighteningUK's program. I have always and will continue to be an advocate of his programs. I wish $MS could code as well as he does. Best burning program that is available.

Cheers,

rcubed
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's no biggie, to be sure, but -- for me -- when the category of "Events" is used, what comes to mind is stuff like 'Event Logs.'
    Quote Quote