VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need to play swf files. They work well online. But when downloaded it isn't playing in any of my video players(GOM, VLC) or in the browsers i use ( Chrome, Firefox). The SWF file are flash games. I need to play it offline. How do i play it? HELP...
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    YOu must play it in a web browser with flash. But it might not work for all swf files.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by swalih View Post
    But when downloaded it isn't playing in any of my video players(GOM, VLC) or in the browsers i use ( Chrome, Firefox)
    I've tried that. I already have adobe flash installed. It worked in my other computer, though. HELP
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I believe you can also play SWFs using IrfanView or MPC/MPC-HC (though you may need to have Shockwave Flash installed for MPC/MPC-HC; IrfanView's support is limited to Flash 9 or earlier, IIRC). I can't remember whether or not Adobe has a stand-alone Shockwave Flash player (I used to 'create' my own by extracting them from executable SWF/projector videos).

Do you have both the Internet Explorer and Firefox/Opera/etc. Shockwave setups (NOT Flash Player) installed?
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have IE, Firefox, Chrome installed. Do you mean adobe shockwave player 11.6? If it is, i have it installed.

Let me try MPC-HC. But it is supposed to work in Google chrome. It worked in it before.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    They played in my Adobe Flash 10 app.
    Hello.
    Quote Quote