VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Before anyone suggests googling or searching in the forum, I've already done that. But most of the results I got are for windows, or some tutorials on how to watermark video using Quicktime Pro, Final cut pro, etc. I don't have any of those professional programs on my mac. So I'm wondering if anyone knows any other options?

It seems like an easy task, the video is in mov format, and it doesn't even need to be converted to other format, just overlay an image on top of it, didn't realize it could be so hard...
    Quote Quote  
  2. ffmpeg, mencoder can add watermarks, you will have to reencode the video to add a permanent overlay image to your video,...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    ffmpeg, mencoder can add watermarks, you will have to reencode the video to add a permanent overlay image to your video,...
    I know ffmpeg, but I found it too complicated for me to use command lines. Luckily, I've managed to find a video watermark program on my own. Still thanks for your reply, Selur.
    Quote Quote  
  4. hi, dominozero, which program did you use to do that, can u post it here, I'm kind of in the same situation here...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by freezbo View Post
    hi, dominozero, which program did you use to do that, can u post it here, I'm kind of in the same situation here...
    Ah, of course, I should've posted it in my last reply.

The software is VideoMark, and the website is http://www.videowatermarkformac.com

It's not free, but is the least expensive I can find and it's easy to use too. Hope it helps.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You wasted $.....Just use iMovie
    Quote Quote