VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I don't mean just in the editting, I mean after I render it and all, I want it to be proper big, atm its pretty small. I know I will lose out on some resolution but I want to know how to do it anyway please
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What is the current format?
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  3. erm, it honestly doesnt matter because it remains the same size no matter what it does, I just want it to fill whatever format it is, how do I do that? Just use a certain format as an example, the original video was NTSC
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm having trouble understanding your issue. If I use Premier Pro (PP) to create to render a video in 360 x 240, then when I play it's a certail size. If I tell PP to then render it using 720 x 480, the video will appear twic as big as before. Then I change the render settings File->Export->Media->Preset NTSC DV. The rendered video will be twice as big.
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  5. right mouse click -> scale to frame size......herp derp
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tommyknocker View Post
    The rendered video will be twice as big.
    And twice as grotesque-looking: jagged slanted edges, flickering, soft look, etc.
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote