VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am working on a dvd-audio disc, but need to know the best software to use to create a menu - Free software is always good I made the dvd-audio w/ Lplex and I have chapters .. but I need to add a menu to navigate easier .. any suggestions ? Thanks !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Far-out ! Thanks for this and the quick reply .. I'm going to give it a shot .. Thank you again !
    Quote Quote  
  3. What's up w/ gui for dvdauthor .. can't seem to get it to take the files .. menu looks bangin' .. but can't load material into it . I have WAVE's to load into it or the DVD Image file made from them .. instructions in the manual doesn't seem to be user friendly to say the least .. Thanks in advance, TYD
    Last edited by Theyodaddy; 18th Mar 2012 at 01:53.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't used it in years...

Maybe in doesn't support your wav files.

I guess you are making a standard dvd-video with audio? ANd not any real dvd-audio, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Audio
    Quote Quote  
  5. Nope ... not video at all .. it's DVD-Audio .. and it says that it supports 24/48 WAVE's but .. it just doesn't seem to tell you how to load them .. I usually do 24/96 recordings .. but this time it was 24/48 .. of The Fixx .. from 2010-7-31 Busch Gardens, Va. .. when I went there that year ... I have made dvd-audio before .. but not w/ a menu .. just a dark screen .. The sound quality is much better than your standard CD quality 16/44.1 .
    Quote Quote  
  6. Actually, the 'Chapter Playlist' won't light up .. it's functionality is dead .. if it weren't for that I could load the files ..
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Doesn't matter, both those apps ONLY do DVD-VIDEO.

You'll need DVD-Audio Tools, Cirlinka, Discwelder, or a Scenarist version that supports DVD-Audio.

The 1st is opensource and does support a main menu.

Scott
    Quote Quote