VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello. I wonder if anyone might know where I'm going wrong. I've just bought a Disgo TVGO and have followed the ( fairly basic ) instructions ) to set it up. After clicking on Autoscan it identifies my wireless router ( AOL) correctly but when I put in my password it just says 'connecting' for a minute or so then the screen displays a large question mark and the words 'wifi timeout'. I know I've typed in the correct password as it's actually on the router and have never had a problem using it to connect other wifi items. I did look at doing a manual setup but it is asking for SSID ( not sure what that is ), a password ( which I imagine is the wifi password ion the router that I used on autoscan and also the Encryption Protocol and I have no idea what that is either ?! I've written twice to Disgo's helpline ( no tech help available via phone ) but they have not replied and I'm stuck ! Not even sure if this is the right forum but I'd appreciate any help. Preferably in quite simple language as I'm not very savvy in these matters. Many thanks, Tess

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    One thread is enough. Reply/bump it if noone answers it after some days.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/344499-Please-help-if-you-can-re-Disgo-TVGO-%28-or-...16#post2148316