VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So, this guy hits my car and takes off. The security at my complex mailed me a file which suppose to have the video of the crash. I need to give this video to my lawyer but I cannot open it. There are two files, one of them is a .bu file and the other one is a .db2 file. They say these are are the only files they can get from their system. They also emailed me a software that is called Access-to-DB2. But the program would not start because it says DB@CLI.dll was not found. I tried to find that dll on the internet but could not find anything. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I am adding the file here to see if someone can open it.

http://speedy.sh/g9sNM/vid.rar
    Quote Quote  
  2. Doing a google search on both of those files indicate that they are database files and not video files. You need to go back to your security people and ask them how they view their camera files. Maybe their answer will give you a hint.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    One's a db ... the other .bu is a file meant to be played back only on the security system ... go back to them ... need to check the option for avi output during the backup process.

.bu is a type of timstamp ... identifies date, time and frames related.
    Last edited by Bjs; 14th Mar 2012 at 20:04.
    Quote Quote