VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. illusion Dictator
    Search PM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me very easy method of pasting watermark on a video.

Here is my requirement.

1. I do NOT want to re encode whole video/movie,

2. Video & Audio Quality MUST not be affected in anyway.

Even if Watermark on whole video is not possible then a small write up text/watermark on the screen before a video starts will do the job.

Freeware is fine.

Please give software name (Freeware is fine) Or Online tutorial which can help me out.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by iqbal88 View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me very easy method of pasting watermark on a video.

Here is my requirement.

1. I do NOT want to re encode whole video/movie,

2. Video & Audio Quality MUST not be affected in anyway.

Even if Watermark on whole video is not possible then a small write up text/watermark on the screen before a video starts will do the job.

Freeware is fine.

Please give software name (Freeware is fine) Or Online tutorial which can help me out.

Permanent watermark not possible without re-encoding entire video
    Quote Quote  
  3. And what makes you think anyone wants to see any video you've defaced with a watermark?
    Quote Quote  
  4. illusion Dictator
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    And what makes you think anyone wants to see any video you've defaced with a watermark?
    Don't think it otherwise Bro, I just want to add a reference in my collections
    Quote Quote  
  5. How about a soft subtitle then? like .srt, .ssa

You can toggle it on/off, no re-encoding required

Quote Quote  
  6. illusion Dictator
    Search PM
    Can Any one tell me which tool used by funmaza[dot]com to convert their that like a High Quality .wmv video songs with their own Watermark/Logo?

How can I convert like that?
    Quote Quote  
  7. You said you didn't want to reencode it or lower the quality in any way (I'll ignore the fact that just sticking a logo on a video lowers the quality a whole lot), so, as pdr said, what you ask can't be done unless done as a removable subtitle. You also told me it's for your own use as a 'reference' for your collection. But since the subtitle method doesn't seem to satisfy you, then your reply to me was obviously not true. You want to create videos like this warez group funmaza does. And probably for distribution somewhere so others can admire (sic!) your work.

Logos like these can be burned into a video using an AviSynth script frameserved into the encoder or Virtual Dub or other software. If I were these people, I'd be more concerned about removing that Eros logo rather than further ruining the videos with 2 ugly ones of their own.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	11413  

Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by iqbal88 View Post
    a small write up text/watermark on the screen before a video starts will do the job.
    Then encode an intro video with similar properties as the main video then concatenate the two with any of the free tools that can do that.
    Quote Quote