VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Even I play without a problem all the files including and mp4 files, this particular mp4 file can't play it at my pc that carries Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. They told me that this file is playing and doesn't have a problem for sure and I just should install the latest K-Lite Codec Pack. Even I installed the latest version (8.5.0) for the 32bit and the 6.0.0 for the 64bit neither KMP or Media Player Classic - Home Cinema x64 can play it!!! Please advice me what to do, because for sure I am doing something wrong...

Thank you in advance!

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Does it work with VLC or SMPLayer? THey have built in decoders.

And post the details from the mp4, use mediainfo, open mp4, view->text and copy the details.

3. Please find it attached!!!
    Image Attached Files

4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can't see anything special.

Just rerip from your original blu-ray and convert with vidcoder...

5. Thank you friend for the answer but as already told you they gave me this rip some friends and they assured me that in their PC is playing, so please anyone can think some option to change? For example at the codec when KMP or MPC plays? Thank you for your patience...

6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you don't own the original, then your rip would be considered Warez and in violation of our rules. Please buy the DVD. Thread closed.