Hi, I'm a gamer who records walkthrough videos and post them on Youtube. I mainly use my portable console, the 3DS, & my friend's camera, the Sanyo Xacti CG-20, which is a very good recording device that allows manual focusing and ISO settings (so it won't although adjust these settings and making the experience crappy). The only bad thing is that the video is not very smooth, and the battery life runs out easily.

Now that my friend had left and took his camera with him, I have no camera to work with. I have a Fujifilm Finepix JX300, but it's the type that takes HD video with automatic settings (it will always refocus and readust the brightness).

I have did my own search, but a lot of the good video cameras/camcorders cost around $500 and above. Those in the range of $50-200 either have autofocus/ISO setting functions or only record SD videos. My budget only allows me to get $200 and below cameras, even if I sell my camera.

Thus, I would like to ask: are there any good camcorders/video cameras that allow manual settings, record HD videos (at least 720p) and is affordable within my budget?