VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I heard you can only import from adobe premiere pro to after effects. Is this true? I'm using After Effects to add specific animations and characters to the APP project, but if I want to alter the sound or dub over them I want to import the final product back to Premiere Pro...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Not if you have production premium suite, or master collection - then you can use dynamic link

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/aftereffects/cs/using/WSB865D05C-3793-4682-B26E-5B25FAF454...-271D9A7574A3a
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ffs i hate computers so much.

I dont get this, After Effects...WHY doesnt the play play at realtime speed?? Where is the sound??? Whats going on????
    Quote Quote  
  4. AE isn't meant for realtime speed. It needs to be rendered and stored in ram

Look under "ram preview" in the help file for AE (hint: hit "0" on the numeric keyboard)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well ive tried that and only only shows a random 2 seconds on the timeline. Is this suppose to happen? Ffs there is no justifiable reason why you cant just virw it normally imo
    Quote Quote  
  6. It previews where your work area is set to

If you don't have enough ram, or you don't have the memory and processing preferences set up correctly, that might limit your preview
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Devilsadvocate View Post

Where is the sound???
    If you hold the Ctrl key while scrubbing the timeline you can hear the sound.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That whole system is ridiculous. You mean you have to PAY EXTRA to share media? That friggin' Adobe! Who do they think they are? Apple?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    That whole system is ridiculous. You mean you have to PAY EXTRA to share media? That friggin' Adobe! Who do they think they are? Apple?

ahhhh, I see you're more of a "glass is half empty" type person, not a "glass is half full"

You actually pay less to share media!

Regular prices, not including promos, discounts or student versions:

Premiere Pro alone ~$700 - $800
    AE alone ~$900 - $1000
    Total = ~$1600-1800
    *no dynamic link

Production Premium suite ~$1400-1600 - includes pp, ae, photoshop, audition, flash, illustrator, encore, ame, plus a few other titles
    Total = ~$1400-1600
    *plus dynamic link works!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    ahhhh, I see you're more of a "glass is half empty" type person, not a "glass is half full"
    Well, I think interoperability between applications in a grouped system should be a given. Imagine if Microsoft Office came with that kind of marketing scam.
    Quote Quote