VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, this is driving me to despair. I've been trying for 3 days now, read every multiavchd tutorial I can find, and searched a multitude of forums. Seems I am doing everything I am supposed to do to get a menu, but it just won't work.

I have 8 avi titles I've added to a compilation. I'm trying to create a XMB menu (with or without static or motion thumbnails - anything will do!). I have all the right ticks in all the right places, but no matter what I do, it just won't create a menu.

The resulting BD structure plays fine on software players, but it just goes straight into the first title. I've got chapters working, and I can skip to the next title, but I just can't get a menu to work.

I have avisynth 2.58 installed with multiavchd 4.1 build 770. I also use avstodvd, dvdfab, convertxtodvd, which means mkvtools (eg haali media splitter), hcenc, quenc, are also installed.

The encoding seems to go ok. Takes about 5 hours. What other information can I provide to help with this?

I've seen several comments that multiavchd is a dead product, so if it is, and there are other free or reasonably priced tools around for authoring bluray discs I'd be happy to switch.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
    Tanya
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by Yanta; 23rd Feb 2012 at 21:18.
    Quote Quote