VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey, gurus.

Last night I saw this video on TV and I thought that they are making so sloppy works around here:

http://www.4shared.com/video/c8Rin7OI/Fake_interlace.html
    (2.1 Mb)

I wonder about the patology of this video: wrong capture? Mistake the interlacing? Fake interlaced, but field shifted, progressive?

What do you thing and what to do towards a better look? Not a cure, of course, it's actually too much damaged.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. It's good to inform that the image from TV was already damaged. The problem already came from TV. What we see in the sample is the same I saw on TV, i.e, I think I didn't enlarge the problem (I hope).
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've seen worse, a bit of qtgmc should do it imo and removedust,removedirt if you want to clean it
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
  4. Yes, but what is happening with the edges? Why are so jagged?
    I'm asking just to learn and know a bit more, not to fix it.
    Is the problem occurs because the lack of care during capture? Is the fault of the equipment? Or amateurism of the staff?
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Nothing unusual, jairovital. You should see some of the garbage that comes over the cable lines up here in the good old USA.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 21st Mar 2014 at 07:29.
    Quote Quote