VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello...new to the forum but not to video editing and such but I have a slight problem here. I have several clips captured by my new Colossus capture card and I would like to burn these to Blu-ray video disc. When I add these files to tsMuxer and remux for Blu-ray the resulting Blu-ray folder isn't playable using the software I use for viewing Blu-ray material. The software is TotalMedia Theatre. Also when using tsMuxer there was an error: Unsupported media type 15 for AVCHD/Blu-ray muxing. Also it states tsMuxer finished with error code -2. I can however click on the file in the Stream folder and it will play as a file but it seems that frames are missing here and there making the audio jumpy and the audio sounding like it is skipping.
    I have also tried multiAVCHD 4.1 to do this. When I add the file or files to multiAVCHD, in the lower pane the file shows up and it is highlighted in red. When I place my mouse over this red highlighted file it says that the width, height and codec is not compliamnt.
    Also in multiAVCHD it says click the file to open extended properties. I do this and the width, height and fps is left blank. I fill in this information and click OK and get an error which states: "DownloadInFile: fWrite: (RT) The Handle is invalid - Line 132." What does this error mean?
    Another thing is that I edited out the comercials from the captured clips using Videoredo. That process seamed to work fast and ok with no quality loss as it should. I sure hope someone can help me through this. Thanks!

Here is the information retrieved by MediaInfo for the clips.

ID : 1 (0x1)
    Complete name : M:\_DATA\Edited\CCC.S01E05 - XXX.ts
    Format : MPEG-TS
    File size : 2.36 GiB
    Duration : 20mn 49s
    Overall bit rate : 16.2 Mbps
    Video
    ID : 4113 (0x1011)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L4.0
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
    Codec ID : 27
    Width : 1 920 pixels
    Height : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate : 29.970 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : MBAFF
    Audio
    ID : 4352 (0x1100)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format version : Version 2
    Format profile : LC
    Muxing mode : ADTS
    Codec ID : 15
    Bit rate mode : Variable / Variable / Variable
    Minimum bit rate : 179 Kbps / 179 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 196 Kbps / 196 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Last edited by benbrown; 7th Feb 2012 at 18:10. Reason: I missed something....
    Quote Quote