VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I went to reinstall Mercalli 2.0 on my computer but, instead it installed a 2.1 version. However, when opening the program, it gives a notice to install Klite codec pack for it to work properly. Klite wants to replace Haali splitter and other programs. This is pure s---. It would ruin BD rebuilder and other programs. Can anyone elucidate on this? I email the authors in protest-we'll see how that turns out. The nerve they have by updating without the owner's permission! Is there a work around?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by pepegot1 View Post
    I went to reinstall Mercalli 2.0 on my computer but, instead it installed a 2.1 version. However, when opening the program, it gives a notice to install Klite codec pack for it to work properly. Klite wants to replace Haali splitter and other programs. This is pure s---. It would ruin BD rebuilder and other programs. Can anyone elucidate on this? I email the authors in protest-we'll see how that turns out. The nerve they have by updating without the owner's permission! Is there a work around?

What is updated without your permission ? mercalli ?

You can install whatever filters you want with klite, you don't have to choose the automatic installation (check the ones you want, and configure/manage it the way you want) . Even if it replaces haali with lav, you can reconfigure it the way you want with after
    Quote Quote