VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I bought a friend a VIZIO M550NV. Recently, if she plays Pandora, and then switches back to TV:cable or AV:tivo...the picture comes on for about 4 seconds and then switches automatically back to pandora. Though this time, pandora is a fully black screen without any images. And the more I try to change back to tv, the more it continues to switch back.

The only temporary fix I have found, is to turn the tv off...let it sit for 20 seconds, and then turn back on.

This is the major issue, however, pandora also sometimes freezes the "IMAGES" of the song that is playing and it never changes on the next song. Though the music changes, the last image and song title never leaves the screen.

Any help would be absolutely awesome. She has been a huge help in my life, and I saved up for awhile to get her her first flat panel television.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Leave the TV connected to the internet and wait a few days. It may download a firmware update. Our Vizio M220NV downloaded an update soon after being set up (a year ago). We haven't had any problems with Pandora.

By the way, the TV has updated the firmware every six months or so.
    Last edited by jagabo; 15th Jan 2012 at 19:44.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've seen Pandora stick on some devices. On my A/V receiver it helps to hit the stop button before switching to TV.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote