I have SONY VEGAS 11 64 bits... and also BORIS RED 5 64 bits...
I have both programs installed... and I can see BORIS as an independent program... but I don't know how to access BORIS from VEGAS?
I don't see any kind of BorisRED plugin inside VEGAS? how may I access to BORIS RED from VEGAS?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Read the manual that came with them."When will the rhetorical questions end?!" - George Carlin
I am sharing the solution for the people here in the forum that like to help other members, and not for this "specimen of user", for me useless. Besides, this kind of people create a lot of spam, making the threads longer and useless. If you don't have a solution for a thread, a minimum education is not participating in it. Forums are for all people, experienced and not experienced ones. This kind of anti-social behaviour is not helpful for anybody. I won't reply to him anymore, I'll just give the solution to the users that have the same problem, because I like to help (but be ready for the explosion in flames of mr Marx).
Focusing on the problem:
- My BorisRED did not integrate well in VEGAS for that reason I did not see it inside.
- Why? because I installed the plugin incorrectly.
- The problem is that when you install BorisRED you must select CUSTOM INSTALLATION and never complete installation.
- Why? because BorisRED by default install the plugins for Adobe Premiere CS5 and not for Vegas
- If you had BorisRED already installed and you don't see it inside VEGAS, then uninstall it, and install it always with CUSTOM INSTALLATION.
- The solution is simple, just during the installation process, select custom, and you'll see the components to be installed. Mark on the part of the Vegas Plugin to be installed in the hard disk, and you're done.
- If you have Vegas 11 and you see BorisRED is telling you to install the VEGAS 10 plugin, don't worry, it works fine for VEGAS 11 and you'll see it inside VEGAS.
- Where is the plugin available?
- In the transitions place in VEGAS
- What name has the plugin exactly to locate it?
I hope that people having the same problem, find help ful this solution.
PD Now it's mr Marx time, to make the forum more amenable and useful (I'll ignore him).
Ha, ha, ha!
You see, if you HAD read the manual, it would have told you right away to use the custom install.
I know I'm not as funny as Groucho (though he's great to emulate), but I find nothing wrong with being associated with the other Marx either.
You may not want to believe it, but that was supposed to be helpful. But I'm not going to hold your hand the whole time!
Sometimes, to be helpful, one has to point the way for people to learn themselves - which you ultimately ended up doing. There, I must have been helpful after all!
BTW, maybe you aren't a native English speaker, but your sentences are EXTREMELY hard to understand.
Might want to brush up on your grammer, as that will improve others' comprehension of your problems and guide them more correctly to a solution...
(the main reason I answered as I did is because there has been a rash of newbie users getting warez copies of Vegas11 and then expecting tutoring, WHICH I DETEST, and yours looked to be another of the same...)"When will the rhetorical questions end?!" - George Carlin
All of a sudden Vegas Pro 11 is all over 3rd world countries, and why would anyone PAY for expensive software that they are clueless to when a cheaper studio version is available.
I'm gonna spear one-a-dem basterds too, next time. (from the DarkSide)
Last edited by budwzr; 8th Jan 2012 at 23:48.