VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I'm trying to put together a Blu-ray and am having big problems with the menu.
    The menus are full motion but there are thumbnails for each part of the disc.
    The film menu item works perfectly but anything that's not in HD has this weird green effect in the picture.

The items play pefectly fine and aren't re-encoded. Any thoughts?

Here's an example:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2012-01-02-20h51m18s16.png
Views:	281
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	10356
    Quote Quote  
  2. So I'm thinking this is a problem with the way it's processing MPEG-2. I tried reinstalling the codec but it's still having problems. I am going to try and re-encode as h264 and see if that changes it.
    Why would that be it...if it's the codec?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I think you're asking the wrong people here and you need to ask the author. Since your original post was pretty clear and NOBODY responded, I think that nobody here simply has any idea what is causing your problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Unfortunately, Dean isn't responding to my emails...
    So it seems I'm pretty much screwed if I ever want to use SD material on a BD.
    I'm currently re-encoding to H264 in the hopes that it will work and it's just an mpeg2 problem. I just have no idea what would have caused this issue.

****Looks like there's no problem with it once it's been converted. It clearly has a problem with mpeg2 and I have no idea why. What a pain.
    Last edited by digitalfreaknyc; 9th Jan 2012 at 11:46.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think this was abandonware.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by zoobie View Post
    I think this was abandonware.
    Unfortunately, I'm starting to agree. It's really a shame. No one else has come out with a software like it, that will create blu's without re-encoding.
    Quote Quote  
  7. You know what? It's not MultiAVCHD.

I went into procoder and I got the same look. Now I'm *REALLY* confused. What would cause something like that?
    Quote Quote  
  8. So it's not MultiAVCHD's fault! I updated my video drivers and PROBLEM SOLVED!
    Quote Quote