VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. OS 10.7.2
    Movieconverter Studio V1.6

I'm curious to know if any other uses experience the following problem, before I report a "bug".

Converting an avi (or other type of file) to MPEG2, the process starts but seems to hang.
    The indicator bar at the bottom of it's window stops. If I click on the Movieconverter Studio window the program seems to start up again. The progress bar starts moving.

It's rather annoying when trying to do batch processing overnight. The first process will complete, the others will just sit until I click on the MCS window.

tahnks all.
    Robert.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you checked the Task Manager in Windows to see what the CPU usage is when it hangs?

I've seen similar things with other apps if there is a contention for the CPU and the hanging apps CPU priority is
    lower that the competing apps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi (I'm its author )
    Originally Posted by phase52001 View Post
    […] before I report a "bug". […]
    do not fill it
    I completly rewrite (from scratch) the new version, so the "old one" (the current release) is "almost discontinued for me" (I will not update the old one, I am on the newer one only )

I still have 2 bugs to correct and I will release the first beta (eg: this one is fully compliant with Lion)

So, just wait a little
    here is the link (not yet activated today, but soon) : new -ßeta- version

bye
    For DVD, iPad, HD, connected TV, … iMovie & FCPX? MovieConverter-Studio 3 (01/24/2015) - Handle your camcorder's videos? even in 60p or 60i? do a slow-motion? MovieCam.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi,
    available:
    Originally Posted by Herve View Post
    here is the link […] : new -ßeta- version
    bye
    For DVD, iPad, HD, connected TV, … iMovie & FCPX? MovieConverter-Studio 3 (01/24/2015) - Handle your camcorder's videos? even in 60p or 60i? do a slow-motion? MovieCam.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Excellent!

Thank you.

Still the BEST PAL/NTSC convertor around!

Robert.
    Quote Quote