VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently bought am Oneforall URC-7960 trying to unlock my Sony BDV-370, however, I can't find the "Magic button" on the remote control. Also DVD is not a button on the remote... Can anyone help me on this? Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,
    Azuma
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    not all bluray/dvd players can be made region free(if you bought it from usa/canada). you do know if you did get this to work only the dvd part will be region free and not the blue ray side.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi October,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that not all players can be made region free. The one I have is with region 3 DVD, and region A BD. Someone has post the unlock code on the hack list. The problem is that the I can't not find the buttons mentioned in the unlock instruction on my Oneforall remote which is model URC-7960. If anyone who has the Oneforall URC-7960, please kindly help me here! Thank you so much.

Best regards,
    Azuma
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think I figure it out the the "setup" button on URC-7960 is the "magic" key~ Let me try if it works.

Azuma
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by azuma View Post
    I think I figure it out the the "setup" button on URC-7960 is the "magic" key~ Let me try if it works.

Azuma
    I realize this thread is old but wondering if it worked as I'm considering a URC-7960 myself to unlock a Sony S590.
    Quote Quote