VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm recording games with live commentary over about a half-hour period, as time goes on, fraps slowly starts dropping some time on the mic audio. (At 10 mins the mic audio was about a second early), the in-game audio was perfectly fine though. I have no idea why this happens.

Fraps 3.4.7

2.0 quad core processor
    Windows 7
    1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics card

anyone help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome Ultra695

Mic input in games where supported, is another external input in which the system itself must handle the pre-processing first before anything else gets a look in ... longer recordings will be much worse ... leave commentary to the final editing if possible will prevent the issue .

Reducing the screen resolution in which the game is played will lower the load on the system resources and may cure the problem .
    Quote Quote  
  3. So the way to fix this is to record my mic separately from the video and put it in on the editing?
    Quote Quote