VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  2. Few TVs have "monitor out".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I believe he's connecting the converters to his PC's monitor & audio outputs, and then feeding the signal to a stand alone DVD recorder. I'm presuming you could also feed the signal to another PC which had the appropriate video input card.

Obviously this would not be HD, but Hulu is only 360p or 480p from the programs I've seen.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Mike99 View Post
    I believe he's connecting the converters to his PC's monitor & audio outputs, and then feeding the signal to a stand alone DVD recorder.
    Sorry, I misunderstood. But isn't using a VGA to composite/s-video converter and recording with a DVD recorder obvious?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm presuming the OP was not familiar with what could be done.

I know on videohelp.com there has been previous discussion about recording Hulu. At one time using StreamTransport worked, but not anymore. I thought the above link might help someone.
    Quote Quote