VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi, I've downloaded a musicvideo in HD quality with DTS sound. Whe I used Freemake Video Comverter to convert it to Android mp4 it only shw sound not video - why? When I converted to mkv it was okay. I think the mkv file is quite big. Is there a good program that can make HD Video to a "normal" android (mp4) file without losind too much quality?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Click to Android, click on the edit preset-button, under video codec change to h264.

And adjust the video bitrate to get smaller file size, under edit preset change bitrate type to custom and then change the bitrate. Use a bitrate calculator like videocalc to calculate exact output size. You can then also make a mkv with smaller size.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	freemake.png
Views:	201
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	9791  

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Click to Android, click on the edit preset-button, under video codec change to h264.

And adjust the video bitrate to get smaller file size, under edit preset change bitrate type to custom and then change the bitrate. Use a bitrate calculator like videocalc to calculate exact output size. You can then also make a mkv with smaller size.
    thank you - superb
    Quote Quote