VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello all,
    recently I moved back home in Europe after living away for 10 years, yeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! But my Panasonic DMP-BD605 Blu-Ray Player can't play the DVDs from Europe cause it's bought from USA one year ago, boooooooooohhhhh!!!

Now, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if anyone can help me decode, unlock the region restriction that would be MUCH appreciated. I considered of buying a local DVD player but it seems it doesn't work with my Panasonic plasma, somehow through HMDI connection only the sound gets to the tv but not the image... this is another weird problem I am facing right now...
    but first thing first, please help me region unlock my Panasonic DMP-BD605 Blu-Ray player.

THANK YOU!
    Ova
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    sell all the wrong region stuff and buy a tv and br player that work in your region if you are going to stay there.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You may have to take it to a Panasonic agent and get them to do it. I got mine made region free for DVD. They won't do BD though..
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It's almost impossible to unlock BluRay players sold in the USA and Canada. There really may not be an unlock code for your player.
    Quote Quote