VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have AVCHD home videos that wouldn't play from my Hard drive on the blu ray via the USB port, so I used tsmuxer to put the video files into .ts. The AVCHD extension was m2ts, and after the Muxing, it was MPEG-2 ts video with .ts extension.

The video files NOW play on my blu ray but they occasionally have 1 second pauses, every 10-15 seconds. This is really irritating. Is there some setting on the tsmuxer software to eliminate this, so that the video plays smoother?

James
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe it is the HARD drive. Because I just put a couple of the video files that were pausing when I went from the Hard drive to the blu ray via the USB port, onto a Flash USB stick and the same video played with NO pauses. Is there something that I need to do to the Hard drive? Or maybe the cord is too long that goes from the Hard drive to the Blu Ray player and the data can't travel fast enough? I don't know. What do you all think?
    James
    Last edited by jbitakis; 13th Nov 2011 at 21:20.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well its not the Cord from the Hard drive because I found a shorter cord and it is still pausing when I use the Hard Drive.
    Quote Quote