VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am sorry if this has already been answered but I did try a search and got no results.

I would like to copy to dvd a whole season of a tv program but would like to add a menu allowing for individual episodes to be viewed. Is that possible and if so how? Please suggest the best free programs if there are any.

Thank you for your help and consideration.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    edit: OOps. I read "copy a dvd". Ignore me.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 13th Nov 2011 at 08:32.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    [QUOTE=tfrost2002;2120285]I did try a search and got no results./QUOTE]
    Some how i doubt that.
    I assuming these are tv shows that are currently sitting on your hard drive and you wish to convert to DVD. I would suggest looking at the tools section - DVD Authoring. DVDStyler is a good choice it will convert your non-compliant video to compliant steams and allow you to author a DVD.

And just in case your search for a guide on how to use the tool comes up empty I provided a link.
    DVDStyler guide
    Murphy's law taught me everything I know.
    Quote Quote  
  4. dragonkeeper

I could care less what you think. Please keep your critical comments to yourself or better yet just keep all comments to yourself concerning this thread. Doubt what ever you like but I did not come here to receive stupid comments. Please ignore or stay away from this thread.

To many idiots use these forums to spray stupid comments.

This thread is for newbies and all positive help and comments will be greatly appreciated.

All others please do not respond.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tfrost2002 View Post

To many idiots use these forums to spray stupid comments.

This thread is for newbies and all positive help and comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Did I not answer your question? I provided you with a sincere answer. Calling some one an idiot tends to cast a negative light on ones self, I do not recall doing so unto you.

Although this is a newbie section it is still strongly suggested that newbies read forum rules and are asked to do a search before posting a question because in most cases the question has been answered previously. The poke i gave you was to encourage you to use the tools that have been made avaiable through this site, searching any one of the following; forums, guides or tools would have yielded the answer you sought.

Searching the following terms yield thousands of results;
    author DVD = 144,000
    create DVD = 67, 000
    make DVD = 190, 000
    DVD = 733, 000

On the first page of each of these searches, among the hits can be found a link to the guides section, where one can read a guide that walks them through the entire process from what software to install down to burning the finished product.

If you performed a search, I apologize for my comment but if you did not perform a search don't try to insult the intelligence of the community by telling us the answer to a question that has been answered upwards of a thousand times could not be found. Some of us take offense, and will not bother to answer your question at least I did take the time to do so.
    Murphy's law taught me everything I know.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    AVStoDVD is another good choice for your project, if you use Windows. Don't try to put everything on one DVD. Between two and three hours per disc will look better than four or more hours.
    Quote Quote