VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have just bought the Dazzle DVC 100 to record my Xbox 360 gameplay. All weekend i have been trying to figure out how to get it to work, i have Pinnacle Studio Plus 12 and when i go onto capture the audio works but there no video, a box comes up saying A valid input Signal has not been detected Please check your cables (added image to this thread). And when i open up Safetly Remove Hardware it only says Dazzle DVC100 Audio Device and not Dazzle DVC100 Video Device. The way i have set up my xbox to the dazzle is the composite cables are directly connected to the dazzle and i have a hdmi connected from the xbox to my tv, is that why there is no video? I have also tryed downloading the Vista 32-bit drivers for it but it still does not work. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SET IT UP PROPERLY?!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PROBLEM.jpg
Views:	4915
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	9484  

Click image for larger version

Name:	PROBLEM!.jpg
Views:	4792
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	9485  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Something to do with the drivers? Check the device manager for any unusual status.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes i think it might be the drivers. Ill try the device manager now
    Quote Quote  
  4. Click image for larger version

Name:	PROBLEM!.jpg
Views:	3168
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	9486It says its working propely but it just doesnt :L
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you sure there is a signal over the composite connection. Does the Xbox output HDMI and composite simultaneously ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thats what i just found out, when i have the hdmi lead out of the xbox and only the the composite in it works :L So i need to try and find a way of making the xbox have two video outputs. Or i could just buy spliters and the double male composite lead
    Quote Quote