VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Ce Selur,

I am very appreciative of your development of Hybrid Video Converter.
    I am taking this opportunity to start a new support thread for Hybrid here on VideoHelp.
    I have tried Hybrid and like the quality of output, plus GUI.
    It seems like to take enough time to enerate each profile precisely. Thanks!
    ... Keep Progressing to The best!

After setting proper read/write permissions, I guessed I have still messed-up with some settings which I do not know at this time of asking for support.

1) Some how video.h264 generated in output folder, upon 100% encoding by x264,
    video.h264 was deleted by clean-up job???

2) Muxing to mp4 was not successful. Yet to try MKV container as well.
    Just got audio.aac in final video.output.mp4
    Please check MP4BOX command-line settings in Hybrid.
    3) video.h264 encodeing by x264 and audio.aac by NeroAACEncoder was pretty perfect in temporary folder.

Not sure at this time, if Hybrid can output XViD+AC-3??? which most favorite combination for almost all hardware players.
    Hope, to see ya back again until Hybrid comes out to be the best x264/XVID GUI.
    Thanks for your nice development.

Suggestion : Please also try to include some screen-shots and brief guide on Hybrid web-site.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Totally missed this post, are any of the problems still valid with the current version?
    (I started a support thread a while ago but nobody used it,.. )

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @Selur.....can u induct in ur software the creation for 3d mvc files or atleast a multiplexer for 3d mvc files. i mean a simple 3d m2ts muxer.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Problem with the creation of 3D mvc files is I don't now of a free MVC encoder (aside from the reference encoder which is far to slow for any use).
    Problem with the muxing fo 3D m2ts files is that I don't know of a free muxer which supports this.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But i ask ur goodself to try to make one with the help of tsmuxer perhaps using one freeware biomvc.dll.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Problem is:
    1. tsMuxeR is closed source.
    2. biomvc.dll is closed source and afaik. not freeware but part of 3DBDBuster which isn't freeware

-> don't think I'll try something in that direction any time soon.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for guiding me.
    Quote Quote