VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey all,
    So I want to put an anime series on my Ipod. I know how to convert the necessary files, but the issue is the audio track. When I watch the show in VLC, I have the option to switch the audio track from Japanese to English. When I do convert the episodes, they only come out in Japanese and not English. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do or what programs will help me? Thanks in advance.

p.s. Im currently using videora ipod converter.
    Quote Quote  
  2. One way is to remux it and remove the other audio tracks before using your converter software. This way it has no choice but to use English

If they are mp4, then use yamb. If they are mkv, then use mkvtoolnix. If they are AVI, then use avi-mux gui
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't use Videora, but I see at its site that it has profiles where you can set options for conversion. Look at the audio options and see if there is a track selection.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I believe that's your problem Videora. Do yo want to leave both audio tracks in tact or use only the English track?
    What format are you converting to mp4, mkv, avi? Are you converting the audio as well or leaving it alone?
    Murphy's law taught me everything I know.
    Quote Quote