VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How to convert an .avi or .mkv or .mp4 file to mpgav for burning to a VCD in my computer's dvd writer?
    will I loss quality?Will the size increases?..Please suggest a way...Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use for example avi2dvd. And yes, you will lose quality. VCD is just 352x240/288 in video size/resolution.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @Baldrick

will it play in all stand alone dvd players with full screen effect?will this thing https://www.videohelp.com/oldguides/divxtovcd do my job? If I have a 700mb high quality dvdrip can I convert it to one VCD with loss of a little quality...? will the size increases ? or can I convert it to two VCD without lossing quality....

Next thing is if I have a 1.4gb dvdrip can I burn it dvd to play in my home dvd player
    which is the format that accepted by all stand alone dvd players except .vob.

Please reply to all my questions..

Sincere thanks to Baldrick...
    Last edited by jasoothai; 26th Oct 2011 at 04:49.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Why not make a dvd if you are going to play it on a DVD PLAYER? Use then the free avstodvd, dvdflick or freemake video converter.
    Quote Quote  
  5. ok thank you

But I have one doubt...there is no thread regarding "avi2dvd using avstodvd" please give a link and one more to which format I convert avi to.. for using in local dvd players....thanks.
    Last edited by jasoothai; 27th Oct 2011 at 23:15.
    Quote Quote  
  6. What is the format of the DVDRip that you have?

You can just use avi2dvd or dvdflick to convert many different format files to DVD. These tools will create the final folder (Video_TS, Audio_TS) for you to burn onto a blank DVD disc.

Just click on avi2dvd or dvdflick and download them. No need to go for VCd format. That will reduce quality greatly, compared to DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have to convert a 700mb axxo dvdrip in avi format to dvd ... will the size increase...if yes how much? which programme is more suitable..thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jasoothai View Post
    I have to convert a 700mb axxo dvdrip in avi format to dvd ... will the size increase...if yes how much? which programme is more suitable..thanks.
    Yes the size will increase.
    Yes nharikrishna already answered your question about which programs to use.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    axxo dvdrip
    As in Warez? Please read our rules about Warez before posting. Video Help Rules

Moderator redwudz
    Last edited by redwudz; 29th Oct 2011 at 21:01.
    Quote Quote