Thanks for any suggestion anyone might have on this. I am using Toast 10.0.4, with a Lacie d2 Blu-Ray burner. I have a 16.94 GB .iso file. I opened the Image File with toast, and burned a Sony BD-R of the file. The film, by the way, is at 23.98 fps. The Blu Ray plays back smoothly on some Blu Ray players, but on my Playstation 3, it looks very jittery, particularly when there is quick motion. (By the way, store bought Blu Rays playback perfectly and look great on my PS3). I took my film to a professional DVD replication facility, and they were nice enough to burn a 5 minute test of the film, and it plays back fine on my Playstation 3.

It seems like there is some sort of frame rate conversion issue. (Although I'm thoroughly confused because it plays fairly well on a regular Blu Ray player). One interesting thing: there is a shot in the movie where the lead is in an airport standing in front of some monitors, and in the ProRes HQ file, the monitors are kind of flickering, which I am okay with. I like how it looks. But, strangely, in the Blu Ray in made, they are perfectly smooth, (and everything else is kind of flickering). The audio is fine and synced properly, and the picture is very good, it's just that it is jittery or shaky. I've called Lacie and they sent me here. If anyone has and advice, I'd really appreciate it. I need to send out some copies for film festival deadlines and don't have anything. Of course, I could pay the replication facility to do it but it is expensive.

Thanks in advance.