VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am using Debut Video Capture. I am experiencing an audio and video synch problems and crackling noises in the final result of the video recording using my Logitech C910 Full HD webcam using my external studio mic and creative sound blaster xtreme music sound card. I tried recording using the microphone from the webcam and the audio and the video and audio were in synch with no crackling noises. Then I tried switching off my Creative Sound blaster sound card and use the computer's in built Realtek HD audio sound card when recording and there was also no audio and video synch problems. The problem is I don't want to use the webcam's mic or the PC's in built sound card. I am a musician and I want to record using my extrenal studio mic plus the Creative Sound blaster Xtreme music sound card. So how do I fix this problem? Have anyone got any suggestions? I heard something about the IRQ number of the capture card (OHCI compliant IEEE 1394) should not be shared with another card or anything else. In other words my IEEE 1394 should not share the same IRQ number with anything else. I checked IRQ number of the capture card and I found out it shares an IRQ number with Intel (R) 82801G (ICH 7 Family) USB Universal controller 27 CA. I don't know how to fix this or change the IRQ number but maybe anyone here have other possible solutions for me.

The strange thing is this video and audio synch problem does not exist when I am using the Logitech webcam software or Cyberlink Power Director software regardless of what sound card or mic I use. I am having problems with other software as well apart from these 2 video capture software but the Debut software is the one with least problems from all the software with problems. Also the Debut software is the one that I want to use as it has a lot more settings and formats to play around with.
    Last edited by sabathiel; 14th Oct 2011 at 22:57.
    Quote Quote