VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My brother has informed me that a friend is getting married and plans to stream the wedding over the Internet.
    He wants to capture it. Also unknown at this time is the format the stream will be in.

My first thought was to use some sort of screen capture software. Can anyone suggest software that would capture streaming video that would be easy for a low level computer user to use, Not me BTW I'll be working. So it needs to be easy to use.

He has the I7 2600 I built for him and several hundred gigs free space. The other option is I may or may not have a VGA to A/V device. Unfortunately too late to order one of those to feed a DVD recorder.

Thanks for any help
    RT
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello,
    Have you considered using an internet live streaming service? That way the friends and relatives will be able to watch the wedding ceremony as it happens.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by srroom View Post
    Hello,
    Have you considered using an internet live streaming service? That way the friends and relatives will be able to watch the wedding ceremony as it happens.
    The streaming part has already been handled.....TBoneit is asking what software to use to capture it on the other end....and he asked two months ago. You're not planning on soliciting here in your next reply are you?
    Quote Quote