VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. These videos play fine on my desktop with Media player classic and VLC. Why is YouTube screwing it up?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe you could provide a little info about your mp4s.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Interesting. It now seems to be in sync. Do you think it's possible that it was temporarily out of sync because it was recently uploaded? YT did state that the processing had finished but perhaps it wasn't?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well I spoke too soon. The audio gets out of sync toward the end. Here's the mp4 info ...
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mp4.png
Views:	334
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	9017  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    mediainfo might give better results in text mode. make sure to use it on the source file.

what did you encode it with and what were the settings? youtube doesn't screw things up, the uploader does that by sending them whacky out of spec encodes.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. I encoded using avidemux with the default settings. The mp4 plays fine using VLC and WMPC without any synching problems.
    Quote Quote