VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, there! Can you give me a good explanation in details how i can rip blu-ray disk ( i mean BDMW ) to 1080 and 720p. Which are the best convert programs and why? I want to make blu-ray realy or close to real blu-ray quality same will be great. Whic are the steps i can follow. What kind of sofware i need and from where i can get it. And finally how i can set up them to make all of this. For protocol i use Windows 7 x64 and i have a great PC configuration.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    MakeMKV. No quality loss, built in ripping, main movie stripping, strip audio and video tracks. But big file size.

If you want to shrink, rip with dvdfab decrypter or anydvd and then use ripbot264 to reconvert to a smaller mkv. Click on ripbot264 for some tutorials.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    m.. i'm needed from tool for example i point the BDMW folder where is the Blu-ray ( around 24 or 42 gb ) and from this i want to make some good mkv especially i talk about films.

P.S Where i can choise fps, audio format and etc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    AnyDVD ($100 US) + BDInfo (Free) + TsMuxer (Free) will give you a Blu-Ray quality rip. Remux it into .mkv with MKVMerge.

If you want to compress it to 720p, just load the .m2ts file from TsMuxer and run it through Ripbot264 (Free).
    Quote Quote  
  6. AnyDVD HD (shareware) plus Clown_BD (freeware) can also output to MKV among other options. MakeMKV is the quickest method, however.
    Quote Quote