OK, I need to build something. First, the reason: My mother-in-law is at home alone and almost never leaves her bed. She says she wakes up to exercise, but we know she doesn't (Which means she just gets lazier). She closes her window with her feet, which in the summer time is a no-no because then she sweats all over and doesn't bother to get up to drink water. Then denies everything. She's 80 and I'm sure age is a factor but this is what I would like to do, but I'm not sure how to pull it off.

There's plenty of room in her bedroom for a camera. I want the camera linked to my computer (Wireless if possible) and streamed to my Blackberry (I would buy an ipad or iphone if it worked better). Then, when lunch time comes around I could look on my phone and if she's not moving I'd like to be able to do some sort of video chat via her 42 inch Plasma TV, something I could hopefully override whatever she is watching. Then tell her she has to get up to eat (We prepare her lunch and put it on a table next to her bed.) She will only eat if someone tells her she has to.

Also, if I catch her closing the window next to her bed I can tell her to STOP. I'd also like to be able to record the days worth on my PC so I can play anything back so she has no excuse.

Sounds like a lot of trouble but the amount of crap we have to deal with when she doesn't do what she's suppose to do is so stressful I can't help but think outside the box. A home is too expensive in Japan.

So...any ideas on how I can pull this off?