VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hello friends,
    i know this is very common question, But still i can't get it's proper answer.
    hoping that some one will provide me proper guidance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What editing software are you using?

In Premiere I'd use the blend feature for the track that contains the watermark image to add it to your video. Just like in Photoshop. If you are using some other nonlinear editing software, a feature like that should be available.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    WHY do you want to do this?

We've had a million posts on this and we've got guides and it still gets asked constantly.

I consider putting watermarks in videos an example of supreme asshat behavior, but don't worry. We've got plenty of members who enjoy helping people to do questionable anti-social things like that so eventually one of them will come around and hold your hand through the process.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'd say the potential for asshattery in this depends on the water mark and why he wants it there.

Search and ye shall fine - https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/191496-Put-a-custom-watermark-on-your-video
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It IS asshatterous. It's like "That's Mine, I don't want you to play with it".
    Quote Quote  
  6. This has been already discussed over and over. Take some time read old threads on similar topics, Pls!
    Sureshot-Solution using avisynth has already been provided by Cornucopia and tater7,
    and I am just repeating it once again.

write following script in any text-editor or copy-n-past in notepad and save as logo.avs
    logo.avs can be opened and rendered in VirtualDubMod. VirtualDub. AVSPMod. HCEnc or QuEnc...so on....

Source = WhateverSource ("X:\Your Path Here\Whatever.vid")
    Logo = ImageSource("X:\Your Path Here\Logo.bmp", use_DevIL=true)
    Overlay(Source, Logo, x=300, y=200, mode="blend", opacity=1.00)

You may vary opacity from 1 = opaque to 0 = transparent.
    You may vary x and y to insert logo at desired position in the video.
    You may use mask() and showalpha() in addition, refer manual.
    Quote Quote