VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello there,

This is william from Aunsoft.I'm very glad that you can add our product,Aunsoft Final Mate to your tool list.And our campany has many other great video tools,like Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac and Aunsoft TransMXF,etc.We tried many times to submit them, but it seems not to work.So I send this post to ask about it.What's more,if it is possible we want to have some further cooperation with your website.You can visit our homepage www.aunsoft.com for more information!I'm so sorry to post here and it seems off topic.But I just want to get in touch with you!

Many thanks!

william

william@aunsoft.com
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It can take several months before I add a software. And I wont add all your different converters. Same as I don't add all dvdfabs , xilisofts, winavi, wondershare different kind of converter tools.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    It can take several months before I add a software. And I wont add all your different converters. Same as I don't add all dvdfabs , xilisofts, winavi, wondershare different kind of converter tools.
    Thank you very much for your reply!You said you won't add all the different converters, but you didn't say you will add only one .So I still wish you can add Transmxf(http://www.aunsoft.com/transmxf/) for us.

BTW, I've send you a post through"contact us"form regarding on "advertising and sponorship"long before,but I haven't got a reply.So would you please give me an email to contact or tell me how to be your affiliate or sponsor?

Many many many thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As I guessed. You couldn't resist to spam your software in our forum. Bye bye. I'm removing your software from our tools list also.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Love it!!!!!
    Quote Quote