VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys I use a lot of vhs capturing with virtual dub trough my TV card pinnacle 110i pro. The problem that I have is since I upgrade to windows 7 (64 or 32 its the same problem) when I try to use the levels tab (some way of hardware proc amp controls for tv card itself in virtual dub) in vdub capture menu where there is colour contrast brightness and sharpness sliders they are greyed out and it says that they are not available with this driver. The interesting thing is that this doesn’t happen in vista or in xp only in windows 7. And if I use the same driver that I install in vista the same thing ( so I think it is not driver issue but the OS problem). That’s why I am using double boot PC with vista and windows 7. Does someone have the same problem or have some solution or tweak in windows 7 to resolve this issue.
    Quote Quote  
  2. That's a common problem with Win7. I haven't seen any fixes.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks Jagabo. Isn't there any hack that can do this because vista and windows 7 are very similar if not equal as far as I know and the problem only exist in windows 7
    Quote Quote  
  4. If I knew a fix I would have given it. If you find a workaround please let everyone know.
    Quote Quote