VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I've just had a nightmare experience with the above. Paid and downloaded the software. Then installed and tried running but it failed to load with an error of - Load error! Please make sure the source is valid.

Logged with Pavtube and took them 5 day's to fix but by then I had starting using another product. Now Pavtube won't refund me.

Anyone else had similar problems with this company.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope, no experience with them. But I ALWAYS try the trial/demo first. If no trial then I use something else like DVDFab or AnyDVD.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Searching the forum for mentions of Pavtube/Moyea seems to gather a number of dissatisfied users. In my experience, they've also been guilty of spamming forums (like VideoHelp) to advertise their software.

I don't think I've seen mention that anyone ever actually succeeded in getting a refund for what Pavtube software they've bought.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Pavtube.com is a Chinese website if that is any help to you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    ....and the graphics card you are using right now was made in China. So what's your point?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    charlie i just downloaded the trial and got the same error message. i clicked ignore and it still installed the program but it may not run properly since 1 or 2 files were not installed...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Don't buy video encoding software except professional-market tools from reputable U.S. or European development firms (and AnyDVD, of course ). As a rule, encoding software sold by Chinese or East European firms - particularly software sold through generic-looking template websites and called "AllBestTotalRipper" or similar nonsense - is just a poorly coded wrapper for FFMPEG, which is invariably used in violation of the GPL license. This isn't a slam on China; this is just the reality at the moment.
    Quote Quote