VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Good Day Everyone:

Here is what I am trying to do!!!

I have a subscription to an overseas tv station over the internet where they show live concerts. In order to watch it, I go to their website, login, then choose the channel and start watching live. I think the streaming is done by Microsoft Silverlight or somehow it is involved. For example when I try to do a full screen silverlight asks me to confirm it and when the very first time I logged in to watch, it had made me download silverlight. Now what I want to do is take that live video and stream it at vshare, ustream, tvunetworks or what not so I can show those native concerts to my friends here live. I know I can record it and show them later but I am interested in Live. So now how do I do it??? If you need any additional information please let me know, I will post it here. I desperately need it. Thank you all. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. As far as I know there are no Silverlight downloaders. You'll have to resort to one of the screen capture streamers.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Screen capture streamer!!! How is the quality when streaming over the web?
    Which one is the best screen capture streamer free?
    And last question is how do you stream it? Does it record then you do the streaming from it? Or screen capturer streams it live instantly? Sorry for too many questions. Firs time trying this. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. A screen capture streamer streamer will capture directly from the screen (graphics card), compress the video, then stream it out, all in realtime. I don't use any but if you search you'll find many. And I hope you have a lot of upload bandwidth or you'll only be able to stream to one or two people.
    Quote Quote  
  5. One or two people are all i need. There are two guys who needs those videos. I ll look into it and will keep you posted here. Thanks alot for your response.
    Quote Quote