VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys:

I've done some poking around and there are tons of good guides here, but I didn't see one for this?? Is this possible? If there is could someone point me to it? Also, if I can make this conversion will I then be able to burn it to a BD?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please only post guides in the guides section. Moving you.

Try multiavchd.
    [20/10/2009] build 710 - Automatic PAL->NTSC slowdown and NTSC->PAL speedup for Viera PAL/NTSC modes, eliminating the need of transcoding.
    [21/10/2009] build 711 - NTSC->PAL speedup option in Settings tab and compatibility tweaks for PAL/NTSC conversions.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Please only post guides in the guides section. Moving you.

I didn't post a guide. I asked a question. Are you telling me to only "Ask questions" in the guides section and not in the "Video Conversion" forum???? Seriously...what am I missing here.

I did use multiAVCHD and it said it might not work before I ran it. And then I ran it and did fail.
    Quote Quote  
  4. He's saying you posted a question in the User Guides section. He moved you to the Video Conversion forum.

Sorry I can't help with your question.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Oh!!! My bad. I must be brain dead. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought that's where I posted it.
    Quote Quote