VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I ripped a movie I have and Joboshare dvd copy produced a lot of files. I dont understand what they all are. I set up the software to just copy the movie and nothing else and I got the following files: VIDEO_TS.VOB, VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_02_1.VOB, VTS_03_1.VOB, VTS_04_1.VOB,
    VTS_05_0.VOB, VTS_05_1.VOB, VTS_05_2.VOB, VTS_05_3.VOB, VTS_05_4.VOB, VTS_05_5.VOB, VTS_05_6.VOB as well as multiple BUP and IFO files.
    Why so many?
    From all other programs I get a series of 4-6 VOB files which represent chapters in a movie, I dont know what to think of these files.

I dont want to burn this to disc but rather watch it with WD TV live

What file(s) represent the entire movie/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't know joboshare, but what you have there is a DVD structure as it was on the original DVD. These files should have been in a folder called video_ts.

The WDTV with relatively recent firmware will play DVDs if they are in the an ISO file. You can use Imgburn to take these files and create an ISO. Make sure the files are in a folder called Video_TS, and select this folder when you create the ISO in Imgburn.

And in future, I suggest using DVDFab Decrypter instead, and outputting to ISO directly.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote