VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has anyone got a region crack for the Audiovox DS9341?

I've tried the ones for the other models, to no avail. It does seem to be wanting a 4 digit code when the lid is open, but I've tried all the ones for the other models.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by GTI180; 30th Aug 2011 at 20:42. Reason: Misspelled model #
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome to the forums and there's no harm in asking, but do note that the vast majority of DVD and BluRay players sold in the USA cannot ever be unlocked. I know nothing about this brand so it is possible that there is a code that will work for you and someone will post it. However, it's also possible that you can't ever unlock it. Some models simply don't have unlock codes. Others have codes that only work on models sold in other parts of the world, say, Australia, and they won't work on US/Canadian models because of hardware differences. Finally, sometimes unlock codes don't work because the manufacturer updated the firmware and the update broke the code or the manufacturer changed hardware during production and your model is somewhat different from the previous models that the code worked on.

Anyway, good luck. If someone responds with a code that works for you or you find one elsewhere that works, would you let us know? Many people find us via internet searches and if there is an unlock code for your player it would be useful for others to be able to find out about it via this thread.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks Jman98. I'm doing my best to find a solution for having a multi cultural family, despite the inconsideration of the manufacturers.
    Quote Quote