VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well...That is really tough and I already spent a couple of hours trying to delay, stretch different input time to sync the audio with the video but still did not succeed. So I really hope somebody could help.

I have a Disney cartoon Lion King, downloaded from BT bluray rip 1080p. However, I would like to put a different audios and mux them with the video into the MKV container. The audios are cantonese, mandarin, english, french as well as spanish. Unfortunately, because these audios are extracted from the Dual layer DVD instead of the Bluray Rip itself, sync issue occurs. The french, spanish and french sync perfectly with the video just by delaying the audios by some ms. The mandarin works ok as well. The problem is the cantonese audio. No matter what I did, it did not sync well with the video.

The length of the cantonese audio is 1:28:53 and the bluray rip is 1:28:23. So I am just wondering how I could delay it or stretch it with the mkvmerge?
    kenryuakuma always need your help
    Quote Quote  
  2. I didn't know Disney was distributing videos via BT now!

You can try using the stretch and delay options for the audio but some players don't pay attention to the flags.

1:28:53 = 5333 seconds
    1:28:23 = 5303 seconds

ratio = 0.994375
    Last edited by jagabo; 30th Aug 2011 at 11:14.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    BTW...How can I do that with MKVmerge??? hopefully you could help.

In fact I downloaded from BT direct download...Just gotta pay monthly fee. And I am pretty sure most of the Chinese websites already have this for direct download...Not really sure.
    Last edited by kenryuakuma; 30th Aug 2011 at 13:20.
    kenryuakuma always need your help
    Quote Quote