VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    So, what's the new engine I could use to help me create avisynth scripts? Since AvsPmod seems to have gone down the tubes?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, there are some ******** in this site and that I can tolerate (and actually enjoy

But let's not be like a particular video website that I know of (not this one), where 99,000 people "view" your posts, but no one responds. Dog me out, tell me my question is stupid, call me a "troll", whatever. But don't blankly stare at the screen, and just click off. I think most people here at videohelp.com, aside from their nonsense, are better than that. So let's not start being such arrogant dickheads. Now once again, I ask: What is a good engine to help me create avisynth scripts as a replacement for AvsPmod? Simple, direct question. No triple bypass discussions required.
    Last edited by unclescoob; 28th Aug 2011 at 10:24.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I don't have an answer to your question. But I do have a thought. Maybe all the views you've gotten are from people who read the thread title "AVSPMOD replacement" and thought "Oh wow I've been looking for a replacement for avspmod. I'll click the link to see what that's all about". That's what I thought when I saw your thread title.

You might get more responses if you edit your thread title to something like "Is there a replacement for AVSPMOD?"
    Just a thought.....
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope, I haven not seen anything else that is more up to date.

But have they stopped develop avspmod completly?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don“t think that program is dead, or development stopped.
    Look here:
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1511932#post1511932

Latest update is from (2011-08-19 - ANGEL_SU)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you!

Why do you people make me beat answers out of you in this website? You all do know that I much rather be nice, right?
    Quote Quote